Business After Hours-opportunity to network, see speakers that will help with your business, take part in functions that allow you to learn more and see more of your fellow chamber members and seize opportunities to support one another. Host a BAH at your business by sponsoring the appetizers and drinks and the Chamber and Economic Development will market and pay for advertising to get people in your business for the BAH to see your business and network.
● Chamber Board Member- Be a Chamber Board member and truly get the inside knowledge of how our businesses in Ravenna work and help one another through meetings and events.
● Chamber Events-The Chamber puts on several events throughout the year: Annevar (brings in anywhere from 2,000 to 3,000 people), Junk Jaunt (brings almost 2,000 people), …….these influxes of people have been key for Ravenna businesses as these people eat, buy gas, pick up supplies and are subjected to sponsorships that businesses reap benefits from.
● Events put on by the Chamber not only bring people to town to spend money, it also exposes them to what we have to offer. The more this is done the more likely they might be to move here if a job opportunity becomes available.
● Events also appeal to our current residents, young – elderly. Especially for our young community members, having a fun way to meet and get to know more community members and just have a good time (not to mention spend their money) can be paramount to them wanting to stay here.
● Money spent by people attending Chamber events throughout the year contributes to tax dollars going into LB840 which provides business loans to potential business owners and is used for purchasing land development which all helps with economic prosperity in Ravenna.
● Agriculture Support- Farmer and agribusiness support is given through our Harvest Celebration, Farmer’s Day Off Celebration, Pre-Plant Party, sponsorship opportunities, and Business After Hours for networking. These events provide a great opportunity for farmers to connect with our agricultural businesses.
● Trailer Marquee- Free use of the Chamber’s large trailer marquee or one of the small stand-up marquees signs as long as another chamber member isn’t already using them.
● Chamber Meeting Room- Utilize back meeting room for free on a first come first serve basis, just call 452-3344 and schedule.
● Chamber Bucks- Can be purchased by any community member (often used as gifts) and can only be spent at Chamber businesses. The Chamber circulates around $5000 a year on average of Chamber bucks. NEW! Advertise on the back of Chamber Bucks! Contact the Chamber today about this opportunity!
● Get Involved!- Opportunities to volunteer and become involved at Annevar, Junk Jaunt, projects and more! The more the community sees you supporting it, the more they will support you. Working together with fellow business owners provides the opportunity to see and discuss how we can work together, refer business to each other, become knowledgeable about what each has to offer and more.
● Directory Listing- Get listed in our directory on our website- myravenna.com
● Facebook- Have a Facebook page? We can help boost your posts by sharing your deals of the day or announcements. Our page is growing more and more popular so the reach is great.
● Free Advertising!- Free posting of your own events on our community calendar and facebook page upon request.
● ARE YOU HIRING? We can help you recruit potential employees by sharing want ads on Facebook as well as getting the word out and giving suggestions of individuals who may be a good fit.